Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

MORE FELT FOOD///I'VE FINALLY STARTED MY EXHIBTION WORK

This is cause for celebration - I've finally started! Hooray! ...This was done about two weeks ago though.... haven't really done anything since, oops. And now it is the start of the second half of this semester - I'd reeeeeally better get crackalackin' on my work! Anyway, these are just lollies; I believe I have over 25 of them now (!!!!) and they will be either used on the table itself or as embellishment for other pieces of cake/cupcakes - depending on their sizes!

Also, sooner or later I WILL get to uploading a photo of the finished product - I have one somewhere, I do remember that its kinda awful because I did actually take it through Snapchat... Ah well! I'll just have to get around to taking another one.







(and here is my lunch! Lunch is VERY important!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment