Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

FINALLY STARTED WORK... Kinda!

Finally started messing around with my left over felt to start the onslaught which is my exhibiting artwork for this years graduating exhibition. I haven't yet gone to spotlight to get the felt I need (nor written a list that actually tells me what felt I need)! Anyway, these pictures are from last Friday; they are just of fiddling with the whole "cream puff" thing that I've never been game enough to try because it looked super hard; turns out its the easiest thing ever!

Workspace (+ music - its a very important part in the creative/productive process!)

"Cream puffs" - finddling with designing my own template with more swirly bits O.o

finished cream puffs - brown ones are from the original enlarged templates (2x different sizes) & the black with the strawberry is created from my own template (didn't want to waste chocolate coloured felt if it didn't work!

So far, all is going well - i went to Lincraft the other day and picked up a whole bunch of different rainbow coloured embroidery thread so that now I can sew things properly, by that I mean nice stitching on the pieces which have visible stitches. Overall, even though i haven't really started I do have a good idea of what I need to do but no idea what exactly I need to buy felt wise. Figuring that out is next on the to do list! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment