Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Shake it like a Polaroid picture ♫♪ ~

Last Monday, I hung out with my friend Astrid, who happens to own a Polaroid! Needless to say, we took a fair amount of photos, sadly lots of which didn't work - note to self, Polaroids at dusk = no - but we still had oodles of fun anyway! 

Here are some of the photos, there's not many but what was really fun is that unlike when you use a digital camera, you actually have to think about perspective, composition and lighting! Which really was quite different to my usual habits of taking 500000 snaps then coming back through and deleting the blurry/awful ones. (Film for it is also so darn expensive!)

^Me outside King George Square Bus station         Astrids & my feet (+ my plaid skirt) in Queen Street Mall^


^Collection at lunch, from left to right, Astrid being super kawaii; me outside KG; my derpy sad face in Hungry Jacks; both our feet~

^I MADE MY FIRST GIF =^.^= 
~Its of me making a derpy sad face in Hungry Jack's~

While I'm still rambling about Polaroid's - now would be the time that I mention that...
I BOUGHT ONE! Mine is black & cost me a fair amount of $$$ but I've wanted one for ages so i think that it was a good purchase! I've only taken one photo so far - the inlet behind my aunt's house; which is over exposed and very 70's looking - like that instagram filter only 100x better!


^Its so new & pretty & black n_n                   ^First and only photo taken! (of ducks)

No comments:

Post a Comment